Viktoria's Old Maetreum Blog

My name is Viktoria Whittaker. I used this blog when I was a priestess of the Maetreum. I am no longer affiliated with that organization. I was unceremoniously abused out of the organization in 2021. These are my stories.

Sunday, November 4, 2012

November 4th, 2012

SPECIAL ANNOUNCEMENT: The Maetreum of Cybele has a few rooms left for women the New Jersey/New York City area who require temporary housing due to being displaced, or for whatever reason are unable to stay in their homes, as a direct result of Superstorm Sandy. For those of you who are not familiar with us, we are a small pagan church that owns a historic inn in the Catskills hamlet of Palenville which we use as a temple, convent as well as providing charitable housing for women in need. We will be able to take single women and lesbian couples. We are LBGT friendly and welcome women of trans history. Unfortunately, we are not set up to take women with children at this time. Please contact firstchurch@gallae.com for further information.

No comments: